D.I.Y | distress jeans




 #happyweekendguys
I recently did a wardrobe shuffle only to find out I have very similar jean trousers, either similar by cut, colour or pattern. So I have decided to revamp one of each pair to make it seem like I have more jeans in my closet.
I think I'm gonna do a video to help explain further this tutorial but I hope you understand the pictures well. Distress jeans is a trend that has been on for a while now and I love love the  trend. I tried it with the  pocket of my jeans but in the video, I'm gonna do a full jeans trouser and also do an outfit post for the jeans. Over to the pictures.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED




Comments

  1. hurry and wear one, i wana see it on you
    fashionitazbybuiti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice tutorial,I think I got it. Going to tryt it out,I've got too many boring jeans lying around.
    P.S are you on bloglovin? If yes we can follow each other,that way I'll get an alert when you upload a new post.
    www.ironyoflhurve.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lhurve, I'm on bloglovin with my other blog but I'll soon get get for this blog and let you know.
      Have fun trying this out and thanks dear for visiting

      Delete
  3. I'm waiting for the video oooo Damie and the outfit post. great work with your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. it turned out great. love it!
    http://www.noveltyeye.co.uk
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks good!! I tried to get creative with a pair of jeans once but they ended up looking horrible and masculine on me lol! Will definitely try again after seeing this though!

    diamantebox.blogspot.co.uk
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry about the first one dear, I believe the tip to this is to be minimal with the ripping

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading😊 , please drop a comment...I'll love to know your thoughts πŸ˜˜πŸ˜πŸ˜€