D.I.Y| Metalic Gold Bangles

 
Recently I was clearing out my clothing and jewelry ‘cos I feel I have a lot of stuff that I no longer use but hold on to
. While I was doing my massive clear out, I came across these bangles that I have had for relatively 3years now. I bought them for about 150 naira or so.
I decided that rather than disposing them how about I make revamp it and make it modern and trendy. That’s basically the inspiration for the bangle and the post.

What you’ll Need
  • Metalic spray paint
  • Bangles
  • Newspaper


OLD BANGLES


SPRAY THE BANGLES ABOUT 5INCHES AWAY FROM THE BANGLE AND COVER EVENLY
 LET IT DRY



Incase you missed my last video.. click below  to watch

Comments

  1. Where can I get a metallic spray paint

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got mine at Yaba but check bookshops of arts and crafts stores.

      Delete
  2. This is really cool...
    Thanks for sharing..
    http://dimplekhadi.blogspot.com/2015/03/be-boss-in-tiger-prints.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very creative. I like it. :) X

    Follow me on GFC, I always follow back !
    WWW.HEKYMA.COM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cool idea! I have loads of bangles I can revamp and already have the spray paint! Thanks for sharing!

    Sam :)
    www.sams-wardrobe.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading😊 , please drop a comment...I'll love to know your thoughts πŸ˜˜πŸ˜πŸ˜€